About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Lori and I am married to my high school sweetheart and have 2 beautiful girls. What is 'Life With Sugar & Spice'? It's a blog where I will share everything from my faith in Jesus Christ and my girls (sugar and spice) to thrifting and decorating! I started it as a way to showcase our everyday life to family out of town!
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 29, 2011

never say never (part one)

When you become a mom there are so many things you say you'll NEVER do. Let's review some of mine: I will never let my kids sleep in my bed. I love it when they come running during a storm....who could resist? I will never let my kids eat in the car. Let's say that our 10 year old volvo has traces of yogurt from about 8 years ago! I will never let them eat junk before dinner. Yea, well that one didn't last long! There are numerous others that, I must say, changed once we actually HAD the kiddos!

One of those things I said I'd never do is homeschool. Why? Well, for starters I have a strong-willed child. And second, uh really? That's a huge committment! However, here I am today telling you that we begin our first homeschool year in about 10 days! Yes, 10 days!

why did we change our mind? to be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment