About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Lori and I am married to my high school sweetheart and have 2 beautiful girls. What is 'Life With Sugar & Spice'? It's a blog where I will share everything from my faith in Jesus Christ and my girls (sugar and spice) to thrifting and decorating! I started it as a way to showcase our everyday life to family out of town!
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wondering where I am?

I just realized that it's been a month since I last posted. I thought maybe my friends may wonder why.

The main reason is that I have exceeded my blog storage and have to pay for more. Now this fee is quite small, but since it's not a "need," I am not purchasing more storage.

I assure you that I've written a handful of posts. obviously haven't posted them because blog posts are more interesting with pictures!

So unfortunately the blog will be on hold except for a few posts here and there.

Life has been very busy and complicated. I've spent the first 9 days of the new year sick. We had to borrow $800 to repair our van. I've had to face some difficult family issues. The Hubs is still without work and I'm so very tired!

Through it all, the Lord has blessed us beyond what we could imagine.

As we usher in 2013, I'm working on surrendering all to the Lord.

And, I'm choosing to find joy in it all!

xo

Lori

1 comment: