About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Lori and I am married to my high school sweetheart and have 2 beautiful girls. What is 'Life With Sugar & Spice'? It's a blog where I will share everything from my faith in Jesus Christ and my girls (sugar and spice) to thrifting and decorating! I started it as a way to showcase our everyday life to family out of town!
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween Recap

I must admit, Halloween is not my favorite holiday!  There really is nothing I enjoy about the day besides watching my girls' excitement over collecting candy.  Call me halloween scrooge if you must, but I hate it.  

Now that I've gotten that out in the open, I will say that the girls had a fun-filled evening and the Hubs and I enjoyed spending time with great friends.  What's not to love about spaghetti dinner, great fellowship, and following the kids on foot while they jumped in and out of a truck and collected candy?  Yes, I said we walked and they rode...something was terribly wrong about that!

Nonetheless, it was a fabulous evening and below are a few pics to recap the night of pumpkins, candy and costumes!




No comments:

Post a Comment