About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Lori and I am married to my high school sweetheart and have 2 beautiful girls. What is 'Life With Sugar & Spice'? It's a blog where I will share everything from my faith in Jesus Christ and my girls (sugar and spice) to thrifting and decorating! I started it as a way to showcase our everyday life to family out of town!
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011

I sure hope you enjoyed Christmas!  We did immensely!  As we celebrated the birth of our savior, we enjoyed spending family time together.  No cleaning, very little cooking, and all day in our jammies.  What could be better?
 








our tradition is to place  baby Jesus in the manger prior to opening gifts.  This year, Rylie got to do the honors!





















after all the meticulous wrapping and bows, this is what we ended up with

No comments:

Post a Comment