About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Lori and I am married to my high school sweetheart and have 2 beautiful girls. What is 'Life With Sugar & Spice'? It's a blog where I will share everything from my faith in Jesus Christ and my girls (sugar and spice) to thrifting and decorating! I started it as a way to showcase our everyday life to family out of town!
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Visting Florida

This year we enjoyed Thanksgiving in sunny Florida. This is our 6th holiday season away from the home I grew up in and felt it was time to make the drive to see my side of the family and my dear friends.  And my mother celebrated a BIG birthday on the 26th....even more of a reason to visit.

It had been quite awhile since I was in the same room with all of my siblings.  I truly enjoyed getting to spend time with my brothers, sister, grandparents and of course my parents.



Of course one does not look like the others!  I am the only one of the 4 that was blessed with the "short" gene.  Lucky me!  We range in age from 34 to 18.  Crazy right?

My sweet neice and Rylie hiding under the dining room table.  Isn't she the cutest 3 year old ever?


Mom, and the 3 grand-daughters blowing out candles.
Sweet cousins!

My sweet grandmother and my sister in law.  Love these women.
My father...what can I say?  He is one of a kind...not sure why he's holding a drying rack, but at least it made him hold still for a picture.  Proof he was there!

No comments:

Post a Comment