About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Lori and I am married to my high school sweetheart and have 2 beautiful girls. What is 'Life With Sugar & Spice'? It's a blog where I will share everything from my faith in Jesus Christ and my girls (sugar and spice) to thrifting and decorating! I started it as a way to showcase our everyday life to family out of town!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Yes, I am still alive!

For those of you who actually read my little blog and wondered if I'd ever come back and post, well, yes I will.  Someday.  Life has been a whirlwind.  Like every other momma out there, I've been busy, busy, busy!

Exactly what I have I been doing?  Welp, in case you care here's my list:

2 class projects due for Chloe within a week...thank you teachers

what seemed like a bazillion tests to help the girls study for....some we did well on, some not so well

planned a class party in 1 week for 43 kids....thank you to my dear friends who rescued me

laundry, cleaning, laundry, and cleaning

finished decorating for Christmas

attempted to Christmas shop...which by the way is extremely difficult when you are with children 7 days a week :)

in addition to my shopping, I purchased and wrapped gifts 7 sweet children I've never met as part of our Giving Tree at church....that was fun!

and well, lots more that I can't think of.

So, I promise to post some exciting stuff soon.  Like pictures of my decorations (well, maybe that's not exciting), Thanksgiving with my FL family, all the sweet gifts I wrapped for a needy family, cookie decorating, more ELF messes, etc.  So, don't worry Mom, I will get something up here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment