About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Lori and I am married to my high school sweetheart and have 2 beautiful girls. What is 'Life With Sugar & Spice'? It's a blog where I will share everything from my faith in Jesus Christ and my girls (sugar and spice) to thrifting and decorating! I started it as a way to showcase our everyday life to family out of town!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Yes, I did decorate

Yes, I did decorate for Christmas and I just had to prove it.

In fact, it is the only holiday I decorate for and this year I enjoyed it quite immensely.  Not that I do much...just a tree, some garland and a few outside things.  But, I love it!

The Hubs humored me as I played Christmas music, drug out all the boxes, and got busy decorating before Thanksgiving.  Yes, before Thanksgiving. Our tradition is to deck the halls Thanksgiving morning, but because we drove to Florida to be with family, that wasn't possible.  So, 35 days before Christmas, we started early.  And yes, I'm just now posting this AFTER Christmas!  O'well, better late than never!



thats safe, right?












every girl needs a pink tree, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment