About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Lori and I am married to my high school sweetheart and have 2 beautiful girls. What is 'Life With Sugar & Spice'? It's a blog where I will share everything from my faith in Jesus Christ and my girls (sugar and spice) to thrifting and decorating! I started it as a way to showcase our everyday life to family out of town!
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Ice Skating

A few days after Christmas we decided it was time to shower and leave the house...we had been in Christmas PJs for 2 days, really it was time to enter the real world!  Those of you that really know me, know that's a huge deal since I've been known to wake my kids from dead sleep to make them shower!  Anyhoo, we figured it would be fun to ice skate in Centennial Park. 

We had a blast despite the frigid temps and wind.  The girls did fabulous and my dear Hubs blew me away with his skill.  He skated like he had skated his whole life! I mean seriously, did he have to show off and do cool little zippy turns while I did well to just stay upright?  So unfair I tell you!  I, of course, have very little coordination, but I did maintain composure and skate without falling until my dear child knocked me over.

We truly had so much fun!  In fact, I'm hoping to add it to the list of Christmas traditions for next year.  Any maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to skate better than the Hubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment