About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Lori and I am married to my high school sweetheart and have 2 beautiful girls. What is 'Life With Sugar & Spice'? It's a blog where I will share everything from my faith in Jesus Christ and my girls (sugar and spice) to thrifting and decorating! I started it as a way to showcase our everyday life to family out of town!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 19, 2012

ELEVATION and the Hubs

A couple weeks
ago, I posted about our ELEVATION weekend, but failed to mention the hubs.

He spent the week building pieces for the set design and the wheel of destiny (a wheel the youth would spin to choose their afternoon activity).

The hubs helped set up the event at the local church we teamed up with and served by working his "light man" magic at the rallies.

What did he think of a house full of girls??? Welp, he was so busy he barely noticed! I must add that he did a tremendous amount of work helping me prepare for my girls.

It truly was a family affair. And in case you wondered where sweet Ry was, she was with Aunt B and Uncle S being pampered!




No comments:

Post a Comment