About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Lori and I am married to my high school sweetheart and have 2 beautiful girls. What is 'Life With Sugar & Spice'? It's a blog where I will share everything from my faith in Jesus Christ and my girls (sugar and spice) to thrifting and decorating! I started it as a way to showcase our everyday life to family out of town!
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Girly Gifts

For the girls at Elevation, I decided to make a few take always.

I wanted first to eliminate the possibility of having 50 cups lying around the house. I decided to make the girls all water bottles. This was probably the best single idea I had!!! I found these at walmart for under $1 and then used my silhouette to personalize them.

I also wanted them to be covered with scripture. I found a cute back to school idea and adapted it to fit our event.
 Each bag had Hershey kisses, hair bands, mints, a pen, journal with their monogram, and gum. Each item represented a reason to celebrate the goodness of our Lord and had a Bible verse to correlate.  My goal was for them to be reminded that they need to fill their minds with the goodness of God's word!


No comments:

Post a Comment