About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Lori and I am married to my high school sweetheart and have 2 beautiful girls. What is 'Life With Sugar & Spice'? It's a blog where I will share everything from my faith in Jesus Christ and my girls (sugar and spice) to thrifting and decorating! I started it as a way to showcase our everyday life to family out of town!
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Baby Turned Eight


This sweet baby of mine turned 8 this week.  I sometimes have the habit of taking a trip down memory lane each year when my girls have a birthday.  I think about being pregnant with them.  I think about the joyful day they were born.  I think about how quick the years have passed and wish I had really savored them.  And, I think about how I wish I could freeze time.

My dear Rylie came into this world 3 and a half weeks early.  She has been full of spunk and spirit from day one.  She is silly and outgoing.  She can be serious and goofy at the same time.  She is our family free-spirit and reminds me to slow down and at times, live for the moment.



I'm so thankful for a child that is so different from myself.  God gave me this sweet girl to make me less serious (at times) and make me take the time to "smell the roses."  I love this little chicka-doodle with all my being.

Happy Birthday Rylie Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment