About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Lori and I am married to my high school sweetheart and have 2 beautiful girls. What is 'Life With Sugar & Spice'? It's a blog where I will share everything from my faith in Jesus Christ and my girls (sugar and spice) to thrifting and decorating! I started it as a way to showcase our everyday life to family out of town!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 5, 2011

The Great Science Project

Here it is....the Greatest Science Project ever!!!!!!  The Pufferfish.  Yes, the Pufferfish.  Rylie and the Hubs worked all weekend creating a paper-mache pufferfish. I must admit that I'm impressed. 

What impresses me most is that my husband dedicated the time to helping Rylie research her animal, figure out how to make it and walked her through the process.  He was just as excited as she was.  He was genuinely interested in her school work.

Yes, my Hubs rocks....and here's the Pufferfish to prove it:






No comments:

Post a Comment