About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Lori and I am married to my high school sweetheart and have 2 beautiful girls. What is 'Life With Sugar & Spice'? It's a blog where I will share everything from my faith in Jesus Christ and my girls (sugar and spice) to thrifting and decorating! I started it as a way to showcase our everyday life to family out of town!
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Meet Dasher

Right in the middle of getting prepared for Christmas the girls and Hub came home with this cute little guy:




This is Dasher...our new pet turtle which currently resides on my dining room table.  How in the world we ended up with him is still a blur.  You see, the girls had a playdate with new friends (sisters) and Mrs. A offered them a free turtle.  I made the mistake of saying ask Dad when he picks you up, and well, the rest I'm sure you can figure out.

The deal was they pay for the tank and supplies, agree to take care of him, and they could have him.  The girls agreed and now we just pray he starts to eat and doesn't end up in turtle heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment