About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Lori and I am married to my high school sweetheart and have 2 beautiful girls. What is 'Life With Sugar & Spice'? It's a blog where I will share everything from my faith in Jesus Christ and my girls (sugar and spice) to thrifting and decorating! I started it as a way to showcase our everyday life to family out of town!
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Another Fun Project

I am in LOVE with my Silhouette even though I don't use it nearly as much as I should.  Over the weekend, I made a little gift for a friend of Chloe's that has everything you could think of! 

We bought a 24x48 inch piece wood at Home Depot and had it cut into 16x16 squares. I then sanded, painted and drafted up something on my Silhouette. Chloe had a say in the design and we came up with a sweet little gift for a sweet little friend!


I'm sure I will be popping out more of these as the girls seemed to love it.  It's amazing what can be done with vinyl, wood and ribbon!

No comments:

Post a Comment