About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Lori and I am married to my high school sweetheart and have 2 beautiful girls. What is 'Life With Sugar & Spice'? It's a blog where I will share everything from my faith in Jesus Christ and my girls (sugar and spice) to thrifting and decorating! I started it as a way to showcase our everyday life to family out of town!
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

copy cat baby gift

Remember my facebook garage sale addiction I mentioned here?  Well, I stole this idea from someone who was selling these cutesy little diaper wipe containers for $13.00.  Yes, I stole it.  I'm sure she's not the only one making them and I did change it up a bit.

Anyhoo, they are super cheap to make and so fun!  When I had Rylie someone made me something similar only it was made with fabric.  I must say, my creations are way cuter!

I bought the travel sized wipe containers at Target in the travel section. Of course they weren't in the baby aisle as one would expect.  Darn Target!  They were a whopping $1.19.  I also picked up these little travel sanitzers and ripped off the label.  They had a cute holder; only I grabbed blue and they didn't match, so off they came! 

I used my Silhouette, my newest love, and cut out the lettering and polka dots then applied them to the containers.  And, wah-la!

Some cute packaging, a laminated tag (that doubles as a diaper bag tag) and some ribbons make it the perfect little gift! 

If I call you friend, and you're having a baby, expect one from me!  Just ignore the price tag...it's the time and thought that count, right?! Oh, and no stealing my ideas!  hee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment