About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Lori and I am married to my high school sweetheart and have 2 beautiful girls. What is 'Life With Sugar & Spice'? It's a blog where I will share everything from my faith in Jesus Christ and my girls (sugar and spice) to thrifting and decorating! I started it as a way to showcase our everyday life to family out of town!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Graduation

One of the reasons we drove to Florida was to watch my nephew graduate high school.  I will first say that I'm not really his aunt, but I was present at his birth and have always claimed the title Aunt Lori.  A title I treasure even though I'm slowly losing the "aunt" part as said nephew is growing up!

 His school in Orlando had over 600 graduates.  To say the ceremony was LONG would be an understatement!  I enjoyed the festivities which brought back many memories.  The last graduation I attended was my brother's in 1998! 

 Of course things have changed!  What could be cooler than seeing your face on the jumbo tron at the Amway Center?

 Jordan with his beautiful Momma, also know as Bestie B, and his sweet girlfriend. 

 Proud Aunt Lori.  Hard to believe this is the baby I used to take care of.  Especially since he can pick me up with ease and towers over me!

Jordan will be leaving for Florida State University in the spring and I couldn't be prouder!  Congratulations Jordan, I can't wait to see what God has in store for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment