About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Lori and I am married to my high school sweetheart and have 2 beautiful girls. What is 'Life With Sugar & Spice'? It's a blog where I will share everything from my faith in Jesus Christ and my girls (sugar and spice) to thrifting and decorating! I started it as a way to showcase our everyday life to family out of town!
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Quick update

I've become a stalker on this great facebook garage sale in our area.  It's amazing and I'm addicted.  Constantly watching what goes up and I've snagged some crazy deals.  I've also sold quite a bit on there.  Let's say I'm no longer going the traditional garage sale route.  I mean seriously, I can post something and literally 30 minutes later it's sold and I've arranged pick-up!  Score!

Since we still have builder grade light fixtures 5years later, I scored 2 of these fixtures for $5 each.



A little bit of frosted spray that I love:


 
and brown spray paint and this is where we're at:
 Not my dream light fixture, but so much better than the ugly Hollywood Light Strips we currently have!

No comments:

Post a Comment