About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Lori and I am married to my high school sweetheart and have 2 beautiful girls. What is 'Life With Sugar & Spice'? It's a blog where I will share everything from my faith in Jesus Christ and my girls (sugar and spice) to thrifting and decorating! I started it as a way to showcase our everyday life to family out of town!
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Birthday Celebrations

I mentioned that my baby girl turned nine a few weeks ago, but I didn't get to share pictures from her celebrations.  We spent her actual birthday as a family at the Atlanta Zoo.  We hadn't been in since we moved here and our first experience was awful.

Of course after taking 2 pictures, my camera died.  So, forgive me for not having zoo pictures!

We enjoyed the crisp morning weather and the low attendance.  A perfect early fall day!

Our favorites included the pandas, Kelly the elephant and the parakeet house.

As part of her gift, we signed Ry up for a tumbling clinic at the local gymnastics academy.  To say she was excited would be an understatement.  She came home begging Daddy to build her a balance beam.  And I'm happy to report that after scavenging in Grandpa's basement, the beam has been built.  That Hubs is an awesome Dad!

The celebrations continued a few days later with a family dessert party.
 








 
We concluded the never ending birthday with donuts at school during lunch. I'm pretty sure it was the best birthday ever!

xo

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment