About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Lori and I am married to my high school sweetheart and have 2 beautiful girls. What is 'Life With Sugar & Spice'? It's a blog where I will share everything from my faith in Jesus Christ and my girls (sugar and spice) to thrifting and decorating! I started it as a way to showcase our everyday life to family out of town!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Our Anniversary & A Cemetary

I mentioned here, that the Hubs and I celebrated 14 years of marriage on October 3rd.  Since it was a Wednesday, we were only able to squeeze in a coffee date while C was at youth group and Ry at a friend's.  Luckily, we were able to escape Friday night for some much needed alone time.

We headed out to Downtown Roswell and ate at a cute little restaurant called Nine Street Kitchen.  We ate outside at a little table on the lawn. It was really the strangest set up I had ever seen.  They literally had patio tables covering the lawn with handmade fleece blankets on the chairs.  There was also a Picnic area in which you could sit on the grass and dine.  Somehow, I didn't quite see the romance in eating salmon in the grass.
A Dining Experience
Anyhoo, it was a sweet little place to dine and chat by candlelight.  We also spent some time browsing the shops that lined the street.

Since the Hubs refused to allow me to ask the server to take our picture, he offered a solution.  We'd stop at the historic cemetary just down the road. Yes, the cemetary!


I must admit that I was a little excited.  It had all these really cool headstones and was home to some famous Roswell citizens.

So, we goofed around, took a few pictures and then headed to Starbucks






I was quite the original way to spend an anniversary...but it was an absolutely perfect way to overshadow the fact that it was our third anniversary in which we've spent unemployed.

Life is good.  And perfectly, imperfect!

xo

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment