About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Lori and I am married to my high school sweetheart and have 2 beautiful girls. What is 'Life With Sugar & Spice'? It's a blog where I will share everything from my faith in Jesus Christ and my girls (sugar and spice) to thrifting and decorating! I started it as a way to showcase our everyday life to family out of town!
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 19, 2012

Halloween Ready

In previous posts I've mentioned Bestie S. My dear friend that is all things thrifty and decorating!

Ry spent a Sunday with her daughter and came home begging to decorate for Halloween. You see Bestie S decorates for every holiday from the front door to her upstairs. Knowing her, even the bathrooms have decorations!

And well, mine do not. I decorate for Christmas and that's about it.

True to Beatie S and her generous nature, she delivered a bag of Halloween decorations. Ry was literally over the moon with excitement!

I embraced the enthusiasm and went with it as the girls began hanging stuff all over my house.




I forgot to snag pictures of the beautiful neon pink and green garbage bag pumpkins gracing my front yard, as well as, the spiders and bats hanging all over the girls' rooms. 

While this is in no way my dream fall decor, they worked so hard and I'm so grateful for the simple joy it brought to my girls.

I sure do love that Bestie S! Everyone needs a gal like her!

No comments:

Post a Comment