About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Lori and I am married to my high school sweetheart and have 2 beautiful girls. What is 'Life With Sugar & Spice'? It's a blog where I will share everything from my faith in Jesus Christ and my girls (sugar and spice) to thrifting and decorating! I started it as a way to showcase our everyday life to family out of town!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Thirty-Six



Are you sick of all my posts with numbers as titles?  Well, I'm not.

Thirty-Six. The age my dear Hubs turned this year.  We have almost been together half our lives. How awesome is that? We were sort of high school sweet hearts, only we didn't go to the same high school. 

Anyhoo, we met when he was nineteen and I was eighteen.  Seventeen short years ago!

Hubs' birthday just so happened to be our last day of school and the same day as our used book sale.  That meant we couldn't celebrate until late in the day, but he didn't seem to mind!

We had a great dinner at Chili's with his favorite shrimp tacos and then it was dessert at Yogli Mogli!  A fabulous day with a fabulous man! 

The girls presented Daddy with a spa gift for a much needed massage. 

Friday night we were treated to dinner by some fabulous friends which was a nice addition to the birthday festivities!  

I had to include this ridiculous picture of poor Bella with a balloon tied to her collar!  That was Rylie's doing.  


No comments:

Post a Comment