About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Lori and I am married to my high school sweetheart and have 2 beautiful girls. What is 'Life With Sugar & Spice'? It's a blog where I will share everything from my faith in Jesus Christ and my girls (sugar and spice) to thrifting and decorating! I started it as a way to showcase our everyday life to family out of town!
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sixty-Five

I was blessed to be able to help my father in law plan a surprise party for my mother in law's 65th birthday back in April.  Since she had just been released from the hospital a week earlier, and the fact she had spent about 35 days stuck in a hospital bed, we figured we aught to do something big!

Dad called a few friends and between the Hubs' brother and myself, we got all the food prepared and the house ready for company.

Mom was pleasantly surprised and she enjoyed a great evening where all attention was on her and not her illness.

I'm happy to report that she is doing very well!  Still a ways to go in order to fully regain strength and energy, but we're praying that she won't need anymore procedures this summer!  Thanks for you prayers my sweet friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment