About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Lori and I am married to my high school sweetheart and have 2 beautiful girls. What is 'Life With Sugar & Spice'? It's a blog where I will share everything from my faith in Jesus Christ and my girls (sugar and spice) to thrifting and decorating! I started it as a way to showcase our everyday life to family out of town!
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Eleven and a Trip Down Memory Lane


Eleven years ago today, my sweet Chloe surprised us five weeks early with her arrival.  I remember the day vividly as any momma remembers the birth of her firstborn.  She made her entrance on a Tuesday night at 11:05 after 16 hours of labor.  Just 55 minutes shy of being a firecracker baby and weighing in at 6 pounds and 5 ounces.

We were certain she was a boy, and little did we know, we'd be out buying all things pink!

I'm so thankful that God chose me to be her Momma.  She's an incredible gift and God uses her to teach me patience and determination. 

So let's take a trip down memory lane with her past 10 birthdays, shall we?!
 1st Birthday at Disney...of course!
2nd Birthday with all things lady bugs

Age 4


5th birthday at the beach




Another beach birthday, turning 8

Double digits, turning 10
Today, the sweet age of 11



God has truly blessed our family with this girl.  He's doing incredible work in her life and I can only dream about where he's going to take her.

Love you my sweet sunshine!

xoxo Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment