About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Lori and I am married to my high school sweetheart and have 2 beautiful girls. What is 'Life With Sugar & Spice'? It's a blog where I will share everything from my faith in Jesus Christ and my girls (sugar and spice) to thrifting and decorating! I started it as a way to showcase our everyday life to family out of town!
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Just the Girls

Pictures are something that are very important to me, yet we don't take enough of them.  The last family picture we had taken professionally (well, semi-professionally) was in 2006. Yep, 6 years ago when Ry still looked like a baby!  And, to make matters worse, I haven't had any of the girls since then other than the awful Target experience a few years back!

I found this cute photographer in our area.  She's just starting out and I decided to give her a try.  Of course her rate was "just right" and fit my frugal budget so that was just the push I needed. 

We had a mini shoot the day before C turned 11 and I planned on pictures of only the girls, but luckily Megan pushed for me to jump in a few and I was so glad I did.

I was very pleased with her work and am pretty sure I'm going to hire her in October.  I just might actually send out a Christmas card this year! Just, maybe!










And just so we can keep it real, here's my favorite:


Heee, heee, just kidding!  

xoxo
Lori


No comments:

Post a Comment