About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Lori and I am married to my high school sweetheart and have 2 beautiful girls. What is 'Life With Sugar & Spice'? It's a blog where I will share everything from my faith in Jesus Christ and my girls (sugar and spice) to thrifting and decorating! I started it as a way to showcase our everyday life to family out of town!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Shopping with my Baby

Last week, Rylie and I went to run a few errands.  She's such a great little shopping buddy and truly is good sport running from store to store.

We ran into Marshalls which I rarely get to do.  I love Marshalls and TJ Maxx and could spend hours perusing the aisles. 

We decided to have a little fun and I allowed Ry to pick out outfits for me.  She totally cracked me up as she picked out things my 83 year old grandmother would wear!  She thought it was hysterical.

Though we left with only a $3 sock purchase for C, it was a blast giggling with my girl and snapping pictures as strangers looked on with amazement!

 xo

Lori





1 comment:

  1. Do you remember Beth McIntyre from our " Soul Train" class? Well, years ago she and I went shopping at Marshall's and had a blast trying on all sorts of crazy stuff. That was before the invention of the cell phone camera though:) It looks like a fun time to me! Your girls have grown up so much. R looks just like you and C looks just like Kyle! Beautiful girls! ... Not sayin' that Kyle is beautiful... ;)

    ReplyDelete