About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Lori and I am married to my high school sweetheart and have 2 beautiful girls. What is 'Life With Sugar & Spice'? It's a blog where I will share everything from my faith in Jesus Christ and my girls (sugar and spice) to thrifting and decorating! I started it as a way to showcase our everyday life to family out of town!
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Look What I Found

During the never ending birthday week for Rylie she happened to ask a question to which I had no answer.

It went like this:
"Mom, what time was I born?"
me: "ummm, I'm not sure."
the Hubs: " see Ry, mom only remembers when Chloe was born."
me: "I know it was around lunchtime."
"really, mom"
me: "let me find your birth announcement."

Ahem, I was quite embarrassed to say that I couldn't remember the exact time of her birth. 

But.  I found this yesterday.

She was born at 12:48 pm. 

Maybe next year when she asks I will remember!

xo

Lori

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad. I can't remember how much everyone weighed when they were born.

    ReplyDelete