About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Lori and I am married to my high school sweetheart and have 2 beautiful girls. What is 'Life With Sugar & Spice'? It's a blog where I will share everything from my faith in Jesus Christ and my girls (sugar and spice) to thrifting and decorating! I started it as a way to showcase our everyday life to family out of town!
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 19, 2011

First Day of "school" part 2



Ok ,ok, I'm a little late getting this up! Here's a quick picture from our first day at "school."

The girls absolutely love it! They love their teachers, new friends, and small classes.

As for me, I love working with an amazing group of Christian ladies! The best part, is hearing the teachers teach my girls not only about the subjects they must learn, but about their awesome God that has created everything they're studying! What could be better than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment