About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Lori and I am married to my high school sweetheart and have 2 beautiful girls. What is 'Life With Sugar & Spice'? It's a blog where I will share everything from my faith in Jesus Christ and my girls (sugar and spice) to thrifting and decorating! I started it as a way to showcase our everyday life to family out of town!
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Thirty-Five

Thirty-Five.  Closer to forty than thirty.  That's the age I turned in February and I'm still getting used to it.  My sweet family doted on me all day long and we enjoyed a quiet meal at one of my favorite spots, Big Chow Grill.  It's this cool stir fry place that I absolutely LOVE.  I'm not a huge restaurant fan, so the fact that I have a favorite besides Chik-fil-A and Panera is huge.  Ask my husband!

Anyhoo, instead of a cake, the girls and I made cake pops and that was how we closed the glorious day.

Here is a horrendous picture of me, but hey, it's all I got!

No comments:

Post a Comment