About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Lori and I am married to my high school sweetheart and have 2 beautiful girls. What is 'Life With Sugar & Spice'? It's a blog where I will share everything from my faith in Jesus Christ and my girls (sugar and spice) to thrifting and decorating! I started it as a way to showcase our everyday life to family out of town!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 10, 2011

The Big Thirteen!


Last week, the Hubs and I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary.  A huge milestone compared to the national average for marriages today.

It hasn't been easy.  It hasn't always been fun.  And many times we've had to CHOOSE to love despite our feelings. 

"Love is patient, love is kind.  It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It is not rude, or self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no records of wrongs...it always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."  1 Corinthians 13:4-7

I am so thankful that I never gave up. I'm thankful that he never gave up on me.  I'm thankful we trusted God and he brought us to a place of true love. 



I am so proud of this man.  God has brought him through an incredible journey and he has persevered.  He has fallen more in love with Jesus than ever before.  He is an amazing father and husband and I couldn't be happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment