About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Lori and I am married to my high school sweetheart and have 2 beautiful girls. What is 'Life With Sugar & Spice'? It's a blog where I will share everything from my faith in Jesus Christ and my girls (sugar and spice) to thrifting and decorating! I started it as a way to showcase our everyday life to family out of town!
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Summer Deals

A few weeks ago, I popped into CVS to grab a couple things and saw a woman with 3 carts full of chairs.  I quickly realized that the employees were marking all summer items 90% off!  Woo, hoo!!!!!!!!  Though the crazy woman with 3 carts bought nearly everything on the shelf, I managed to snag a few deals.

I purchased everything below for around $13.00!  I may be rusty in the coupon game, but I scored big time!


The 7 bottles of sunscreen alone would have cost more than $13.00.  I haven't been able to dedicate the time to my coupon game that I'm used to, so I was super excited to score some cheap items for next summer without all the hassle of cutting coupons and watching ads. 

Proof that even if couponing isn't your gig, you can score some great deals if you buy ahead during sales and clearance events!

No comments:

Post a Comment