About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Lori and I am married to my high school sweetheart and have 2 beautiful girls. What is 'Life With Sugar & Spice'? It's a blog where I will share everything from my faith in Jesus Christ and my girls (sugar and spice) to thrifting and decorating! I started it as a way to showcase our everyday life to family out of town!
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

An update on Unemployment

I'm happy to report that the Hubs has found a job!  Can you hear me singing the Hallelujah chorus now???  You should, because I am!

Yesterday he started a job with Lockheed Martin.  Temporary again, but we're praying God opens the door to full time employment after 90 days.  He's excited and we're so proud of him.

The funny part is that he had to decide between taking this temp job and full time employment with the company that had just let him go.  It's hard to explain, but there were many reasons that he decided to pass on the full time job (of course the 37 mile commute and less than desirable work environment added to the decision).  He truly felt God leading him to take a chance on a job that he may truly enjoy verses a job that just pays the bills.

He has waited and God has provided!  Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment