About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Lori and I am married to my high school sweetheart and have 2 beautiful girls. What is 'Life With Sugar & Spice'? It's a blog where I will share everything from my faith in Jesus Christ and my girls (sugar and spice) to thrifting and decorating! I started it as a way to showcase our everyday life to family out of town!
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Jelly Belly Soda, Cupckakes and Smores!

Below are some sweet pictures of how we celebrated Rylie's birthday with her friends.  She hosted (ahem, I hosted) her very first "big" sleepover.  We had Jelly Belly soda, cupcakes,and smores!  It was a ton of fun and though they wore me out, I absolutely loved having all 7 of those sweet little girls take over my house!









No comments:

Post a Comment