About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Lori and I am married to my high school sweetheart and have 2 beautiful girls. What is 'Life With Sugar & Spice'? It's a blog where I will share everything from my faith in Jesus Christ and my girls (sugar and spice) to thrifting and decorating! I started it as a way to showcase our everyday life to family out of town!
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Seriously?

If you know anything about me, you know I'm a little bit of a clean freak.  At least I used to be before I was with my fabulous girls 7 days a week (no joke, 7).  So, now I'm just a clean freak that has anxiety over the things I can't clean!  Serious issues...serious issues!

The other day I noticed something green sandwiched between the 2 doors of my slider in the kitchen.  Upon further inspection I realized it was a smooshed preying mantis or possibly a grasshopper.  Unsure of which.  Anyhoo, somehow it got behind the stationary part of our slider and when the door was opened..  I thought I had taken a picture of it to prove I'm not exaggerating, but of course I can't find it!  You'll just have to imagine it for yourself!

Though Hubs managed to remove most of the creature (I can't bare to ask how), in order to clean it properly the entire sliding part of the door must be removed.  A true nightmare which I have yet to figure out how to do.

This would only happen to me. Another thing for me to truly freak out over every time I see it.  So, I do believe the slider will be taken apart this weekend.  And while we're at it, those nasty tracks will get cleaned as well.  Ahhhh, I can just picture it now....all squeaky clean!  I told you, serious issues!

No comments:

Post a Comment