About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Lori and I am married to my high school sweetheart and have 2 beautiful girls. What is 'Life With Sugar & Spice'? It's a blog where I will share everything from my faith in Jesus Christ and my girls (sugar and spice) to thrifting and decorating! I started it as a way to showcase our everyday life to family out of town!
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Welcoming Fall!

Pumpkins, apples, hayrides, and the creek....all of our favorite things to welcome fall.  Last week, we visited the apple orchard, pumpkin patch and our favorite state park.  It was the perfect fall day...a little chill in the morning and a warm, sunny afternoon!

I took Ry's tiny little camera instead of my 'good' camera (that I still don't know how to use properly after 7 years), so I failed to get really great pictures.  Anyhoo, here's the highlights of our trip:









No comments:

Post a Comment