About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Lori and I am married to my high school sweetheart and have 2 beautiful girls. What is 'Life With Sugar & Spice'? It's a blog where I will share everything from my faith in Jesus Christ and my girls (sugar and spice) to thrifting and decorating! I started it as a way to showcase our everyday life to family out of town!
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 17, 2012

A Crazy Week

It has be a crazy week around here as we continue adjusting to our new school schedule.  The girls have been fabulous at getting their work completed with little direction.

The tricky part has been me teaching history.  And can I say I am totally failing?  Yes.  I'm a horrible history teacher and I'm not sure what we're going to do.  Typically I'm so tired by the time we get to it, that I have zero energy to make up lessons.  And, I guess it would've helped if I had actually purchased teacher manuals.

It also doesn't help that the curriculum I purchased for C from ebay doesn't match the book I bought also on ebay.  I think I've mentioned that I hate buying books on ebay. 

Hopefully next week will go better in the area of history and I'll figure out what to do. 

Oh, did I mention that I somehow got thrush?  Yea, the stuff that babies get.  Why, I have no idea and I'm sure you really wanted to know that!

On a positive note, I got my hair cut and colored which always makes me feel better! 

Hope y'all had a great week!

xo

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment