About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Lori and I am married to my high school sweetheart and have 2 beautiful girls. What is 'Life With Sugar & Spice'? It's a blog where I will share everything from my faith in Jesus Christ and my girls (sugar and spice) to thrifting and decorating! I started it as a way to showcase our everyday life to family out of town!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 27, 2012

This One's for the Hubs

Ok, my sweet Hubs sent me these pictures a few weeks ago.  Or maybe it was a few months ago and I have failed to post them.  Bad, bad, bad!  He's always so encouraging when it comes to my blog that I figured I should find those pictures and post them for him.


This is Papap and I mentioned him here.  He was determined to see the inside of the girls' treehouse and partake in the fun!  Now how many 88 year old men do you know that can climb into a treehouse?  Meme had a fit as he climbed the small ladder up into it and I think the Hubs was praying Papap didn't fall!

I told you he's an active one!






No comments:

Post a Comment